Wednesday, 12 July 2017

The Village Tales of Fekenham Swarberry - Book Five- The Runaway Cadaver - Quote

 I have set myself a new challenge. To write a chapter of Fekenham on the hoof. That is to compose and post as I go. The last book was a bit of a tangent. I attempted to write a sort of cosy crime thriller. I was pleased with it but goodness alone knows what you all thought. This time sees a return to the regular Fekenham fare. I hope you all enjoy the read as much as I intend to enjoy the experience.


“Upon leaving the idyllic village of Fekenham Swarberry you will take away three delightful memories that will stay with you forever: its quaint Englishness; its conviviality and its rustic charm. There is, however, one item that shall remain behind – your sanity.”

An extract from Dibbs McClure’s 1924 guidebook - “Walks Around Albion (England, Scotland, Ireland and Wales)” 
.
.
.
Russell Cuts the Corn From The Brewers Whiskers.

1 comment:

Gel said...

Bravo! ���� I have only reposted old posts since invititing you to my new blog, but you may well be interested in reading your old comm ets from 10 yrs ago!! ��I look forward to reading here. You are a fine writer!