Tuesday, 9 May 2017

Patently, My House Cleaning isn't up toThe Junior Jays Standard


It's a hard life being a Granddad. Not only do I clean the house, do the laundry, buy the groceries and cook the evening meal but I am forever having to do what all my family members order me to do. Sometimes I feel like a male version of Cinders. I  thought the house looked spick and span but not so according to Jacob and Joshua who, with a little help from a furry friend, decided to show me the proper way.






Clearly unimpressed with my modern man credentials they then, having spread copious amounts of water mixed with garden soil all over the living room and hall floor, thought it would be a jolly good wheeze to go out into the garden where I was instructed (they still use verbal semaphore and one or two odd grunts) to play with them. I sighed deeply thinking of how I should really prepare the evening meal but gave into their demands. 

Yeah, it's tough (sorry TUFF) being a granddad.







.
.
Russell Cuts the Corn From The Brewers Whiskers.

1 comment:

Cara H said...

Cute!