Tuesday, 6 December 2016

Jiddu Krishnamurti - Thoughts

"The moment you are aware of confusion, of exactly what is, you try to escape from it. Those sects which offer you a system for the solution of suffering, economic, social or religious, are the worst; because then system becomes important and not man - whether it be a religious system, or a system of the left or of the right. System becomes important, the philosophy, the idea, becomes important, and not man; and for the sake of the idea, of the ideology, you are willing to sacrifice all mankind, which is exactly what is happening in the world. This is not merely my interpretation; if you observe, you will find that is exactly what is happening. The system has become important. Therefore, as the system has become important, men, you and I, lose significance; and the controllers of the system, whether religious or social, whether of the left or of the right, assume authority, assume power, and therefore sacrifice you, the individual. That is exactly what is happening." - Jiddu Krishnamurti
.
.
.
Russell Cuts the Corn From The Brewers Whiskers.

1 comment:

Cara H said...

Any religion or social cause which has dogma rather than charity/kindness at its base is fatally flawed.
I was raised Catholic and was a devout Catholic (in spite of my love for that Devil Music) until I was in my late teens and parted ways with the Church. I would likely never have questioned the existence of the God I grew up with had it not been for the cruel and biased dogma of the church.