Tuesday, 5 May 2015

Sorry?

My gods, you have deleted all I have posted you on Facebook. Surely I deserve better than this? If I have done wrong, and I accept that I probably have, would you not be man enough to tell me? Would you not at least offer me the chance to apologise, to make right the wrong I have done? I have done many things I regret, things I have taken responsibility for. Since my suicide attempt, as written of on my blog under the title of 'The Palace of Heavy Wooden Chairs,' is it not obvious that I value you, your writing, your long distance friendship? Do you seriously think that my obsessive nature as shown during that period is how I really am? The things said, often daft, more often stupid, are not the things of any merit and are not foremost on my mind. Do I not get a second chance?

I find this action of yours, without knowledge of my own, to be judgemental in the extreme. Desist? I understand the preposterous nature of the word used in this given context but desist? Did you mean 'stop it?' And why not E-mail your disgruntlement rather than choosing such a biblical phrase? Such a pretentious word rather than use common tongue. Perhaps you want to appear better, more learned. You don't. I am sorry. Alright?   Thanks for your friendship, mean spirited though it has proven to be.


.
.
.
Russell Cuts the Corn From The Brewers Whiskers.

No comments: