Saturday, 2 May 2015

Bump and Bride

Last week Squid and I took off to Chelmsford. We took the X30 into town then bumbed about a bit taking in coffee at Waterstones, a joy for me to be among books even if I purchased none.This week we met-up with Tweezil and Chelsea Blue then called in on Ria and Thumbscrew.
 
The bump has yet to show even though Emily is feeling extraordinarily tired after working a full day and has been suffering morning sickness. Of course my first reaction upon hearing of the twin bearing pregnancy was to let out a loud whoopee! All fine and dandy as far as I am concerned but then I will not be going into labour.
 
The sheer joy of everyone is palpable, even more so as Grace and Brett's wedding is only one month off. I am prepared. Suit sorted, tie too and a neat pair of brogues. At this stage my baby girl doesn't want any photos of her in her gown as 'HE,' Brett that is, might spot them and it is, apparently, unlucky.
 
Thumbscrew and Ria's home is one of those Victorian jobs sitting just outside of the Westcliff conservation area. I'd give my eye teeth to own such a property. It is not large, only three bedrooms, one very small, but has enormous character. The age of the house, its vintage so to speak, is neatly offset by the modernist d├ęcor. Simple, plain, minimalist. I like that.
 
Thumbscrew laying down on her little sisters lap. The stars of 2015 as far as I am concerned.
 
Soon after dark Emily cries ... Isn't she lovely, isn't she wonderful?

Charlotte sometimes x

Not Hans Solo.
 
 
 
 

.
.
.
Russell Cuts the Corn From The Brewers Whiskers.

3 comments:

teresa martin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
teresa martin said...

apparently google has a hiccup and is posting comments twice. gorgeous family, every single one of them!! you lucky tart, you!

Russell Duffy said...

Comments twice, I don't think so.
Comments twice, I don't think so.
T H A NK S! ! !