Friday, 2 January 2015

"Dwellers of the Azure Height" and "Into a Daybreak, Miraculously Clear" by Balkh

The year begins, this year of 2015, as all years do - a fresh, a new, a thing of promise. I hope it proves to be the one single year that all mine and all your dreams come true.

This blog site that you have so generously supported throughout 2014 and which grew, in pageview terms, by some 80,000 new visits, shall continue to explore things as yet undiscovered by me in my constant, juvenile perhaps, seeking of that which I had not known or encountered before.

Of all the music and art I either listened to or observed last year, this duo, known as Balkh, who made these quite incredible soundtracks... from the January 2014 recording "Dwellers of the Azure Height" and "Into a Daybreak, Miraculously Clear" are among my favourites. There is no album of the year for them so instead this tiny tribute of thanks...
:
:




V><
.
.
It is, as many know, my passionate desire to one day, some day, be the curator of an all embracing art gallery. One that features all manner of creative works. Within that dream, within the building I conceive of, is a large loft space that I have named The Box. In the so called 'box' art such as this will/would be displayed.
.
.
Russell Cuts the Corn From The Brewers Whiskers.

No comments: