Friday, 25 April 2014

The Crusty Soul's Farewell

I'm macho and moody, sulky and silky, the charmingest man you ever could meet.
i'm willful and woeful, affable and artful, as honest as a bovine browny backed beast.
From cheery to chirpy, chipper and chaotic I slip my finger in my own warped dread
I'm lovable and gullible,  daft as a mumble and as hateful as horror in a hat-full of hate.
I''m indecently positive but insanely negative and as mad as the man who lives in the moon
I'm loving and caring, self doubting, despairing, a monarchist and anarchist, a bit of a tart.
My moods swings are seismic, a cut up and drive by, I never can tell where my heart really is
I love you, I hate you, I want to debate you all the cogs that grind in my dreary old head
Of friends I have few and the few that I knew often proved to be no friends at all
But I never needed friends with all my dead ends the only friend I had I broke her in two
Such kindness, such cruelty and all this inside of me like Janus or Half Face I must be schzio
Aires is the sign that sits so benign it is the sign that malignantly shafts me. Oh what a to do, the one that was two is now one and suddenly so lonely
Good bye and good luck, I really did give a fuck but what a fuck-up I proved to be
Now the architect of my sin this tomb i'm in, . is the tunnel track of blessed oblivion.

. . . Russell Cuts the Corn From The Brewers Whiskers.

No comments: