Tuesday, 16 July 2013

Clutteragg


Over the course of a sultry weekend, 
Fanny gave a deal of attention to young Simeon.
Even Uncle Tiberius sought to impress
 the young relative with feats 
performed on his anal euphonium
Cousin Heinrich's competitive nature
 led to moments of male bonding
leaving Simeon feeling 

woefully inadequate.
But it was the family cross country
 carriage ride that won the young man's heart.


:
:
:

:
:
.
.
.
all words and art are copyright © of Russell 'C.J' Duffy.To view my books on Amazon/Kindle go here: https://www.amazon.com/author/russellduffy -- For another side of CJ go here: sOMeThiNg For tHE wEeKeND, SiR?

10 comments:

Russell Norman Murray said...

'Even Uncle Tiberius sought to impress
the young relative with feats
performed on his anal euphonium'

Man I saw that on Facebook as a teaser...kind of like the 'blokes' that run the NHL...

Faycin A Croud said...

I wonder if Uncle Tiberius is related to the Netherworld's own Uncle Tooty. Uncle Tooty enjoys eating beans daily. He never has to put gas in his motorcycle, as he has a constant propulsion supply of his own.

Russell C.J. Duffy said...

Russell>>>And those blokes scare me as they look far bigger than me!

Russell C.J. Duffy said...

Faycin A Croud>>>Cousins I think. Their Mom's were sisters. One stayed in UK the other went to the USA and that could be a song.

Hobbes said...

I believe Uncle Tiberius is a descendant of the model for Dante's devil--the one who made a trumpet out of his ass.

Oberon said...

...i like the top image...fanny and simeon.

Russell C.J. Duffy said...

Hobbes>>>I think you may be right for this is the devils work for sure.

Russell C.J. Duffy said...

Oberon>>>Indeed?

A.Decker said...

I think I'd prefer Aunt Fanny there, but it depends on what what's happening at the end of that chord. ;-p

Russell C.J. Duffy said...

A.Decker>>>Yeah, I share your thoughts but i don't think it is a chord...I think it is a tube and I am not sure where it has been, if indeed it has been, inserted.