Monday, 15 April 2013

For a man who has spent a lifetime screwing up, it is rather heart warming to know I have got some things right. The blond bimbo on the left is my eldest daughter Thumbscrew of whom I am immeasurably proud and the girl by her side is her girlfriend Ria, one of the nicest, most generous people I have ever met.
A couple of crackers and no mistake.


.
.
.
all words and art are copyright © of Russell 'C.J' Duffy.To view my books on Amazon/Kindle go here: https://www.amazon.com/author/russellduffy -- For another side of CJ go here: sOMeThiNg For tHE wEeKeND, SiR?

2 comments:

thecheesewhines said...

I didn't manage to screw my son up either. Where did we go wrong? ;-)
Seriously, lovely young lady. You have every right to be proud.

Vanessa V Kilmer said...

Beautiful young ladies. I like mine, too and the biggest and best surprise is she likes me, too.

We are all quite lucky.

Flash 55 - Visual Vexations