Saturday, 16 March 2013

:
:
:
“Don't look back until you've written an entire draft, just begin each day from the last sentence you wrote the preceding day. This prevents those cringing feelings, and means that you have a substantial body of work before you get down to the real work which is all in ... the edit.”
:
Will Self
:
:
.
.
.
all words and art are copyright © of Russell 'C.J' Duffy.To view my books on Amazon/Kindle go here: https://www.amazon.com/author/russellduffy -- For another side of CJ go here: sOMeThiNg For tHE wEeKeND, SiR?

2 comments:

The Real Cie said...

The only time I can do this is for NaNoWriMo. I've never gone back and re-edited one of the pieces I created for that. I'm usually relieved to escape them!

Vanessa V Kilmer said...

Most writers say "it's in the edit."

I hate editing. It's REALLY hard work.

Fool's Gold