Monday, 4 February 2013

Of Ethel Blowvalve (The Village Tales of Fekenham Swarberry)


:
:
:
I have been having issues with Ethel Blowvalve. The truth is we have had a falling out. She claims that I am spending too much time writing about Ruth Crabtree and Verity Lambush and Anais Sin. She had the bare faced effrontery to tell me that they aren’t the only females in Fekenham; as if I didn’t already know that! I told her she was being a drama queen. She stomped out then drove off in her porcine drawn cart. I sometimes think she loves Bladder more than she does me.

Damn that ruddy pig.

.
.
.
all words and art are copyright © of Russell 'C.J' Duffy.To view my books on Amazon/Kindle go here: https://www.amazon.com/author/russellduffy -- For another side of CJ go here: sOMeThiNg For tHE wEeKeND, SiR?

1 comment:

Russell Duffy said...

NB. When the thought came to me to give Ethel a pet pig called Bladder I had not, at that point, read Blandings. This fact just goes to show you that there really is nothing new under the sun.