Saturday, 5 January 2013


:
:
:
“The fact is that anybody who has survived childhood has enough information about life to last him the rest of his days. If you can’t make something out of a little experience, you probably won’t be able to make it out of a lot. The writer’s business is to contemplate experience, not to be merged in it.”
:

Flannery O’Connor
:
:

.
.
.
all words and art are copyright © of Russell 'C.J' Duffy.To view my books on Amazon/Kindle go here: https://www.amazon.com/author/russellduffy -- For another side of CJ go here: sOMeThiNg For tHE wEeKeND, SiR?

2 comments:

Shadow Lor said...

Does that mean we're always going to feel like we're on the outside regardless of the experiences we acquire?

RYN: Thank you for the wonderful compliments :"> I feel as though I've taken a step backwards, to be honest. Oh, and I now have a follow me button lol. Just for you! And I do believe that glasses raise anyone's rating by at least two points on the attractiveness scale :3

Russell Duffy said...

Possibly. As for looking attractive by wearing glasses...great. I need the help.

I shall come along now to your site and become a 'disciple'