Friday, 5 October 2012

I was so caught up in looking for additional work I missed the news on 5th September 2012 that Harriet Cass and Charlotte Green are leaving Radio 4...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

This cannot be. They have been with the Beeb for simply forever (since the seventies) and their voices are now like Lord Haw Haw's, part of the world of broadcasting (much sexier and far posher).
How will I face the Today programme knowing I shall not be hearing their fantabulous voices.

I think I shall start a petition. They are only leaving to cop all that redundancy cash. If I get enough names they will be forced to take note and stay sitting at that newsdesk forevr more.

Someone tell them there is more to life than mere money, there is keeping their devoted listeners happy!!

A sad old day it will be when the two dames of the dial leave the airwaves




.
.
.
all words and art are copyright © of Russell 'C.J' Duffy.To view my books on Amazon/Kindle go here: https://www.amazon.com/author/russellduffy -- For another side of CJ go here: sOMeThiNg For tHE wEeKeND, SiR?

No comments: