Friday, 7 September 2012


The word voracious is worn like a medal of honour by a selective few readers who like to bask in the self-delusion that they are ennobled of either a literary mind or have some idiot savant aptitude for speed reading. Being a fan of reading is much like being a lover of music; you play the albums over and again because you adore them whilst at the same time investigating new sounds or, in the case of books, new authors to explore then hopefully be thrilled by. I find it rather sad that there are those whose competitive streaks can be found staining the pages of literature.
Currently, I am reading a novel by Sarah Waters. She is a remarkable author.
My own 'Wilful Walks of Russell Duffy -ESSEX' are now virtually complete. I have writen 109,00 words approximately. I will now see, by begging, pleading and offering sexual favours, if Paul will edit something he edited some months ago, again!
.
.
.
all words and art are copyright © of Russell 'C.J' Duffy.To view my books on Amazon/Kindle go here: https://www.amazon.com/author/russellduffy -- For another side of CJ go here: sOMeThiNg For tHE wEeKeND, SiR?

No comments: