Wednesday, 29 August 2012

Coming like the dawn tripping lightly over raised razor blades is the promise of the new. It is funny how life disables then disconnects you from the main thrust and jab of working life, poking you in the eye with a blunt stick before kissing it better, patting on you on the back as it sends you on the way again.


Less out of the blue but more the faded denim of stone washed jeans came the call. It was from an old contact, one who I had contacted prior to this most recent post. And yes, I shall be taking it for I think here is the platform for me to spring from.

It isn’t the book deal I hoped for nor is it the job at Diabetes UK but it is something I can do and hopefully well. Onwards and upwards.

. .
.
all words and art are copyright © of Russell 'C.J' Duffy.To view my books on Amazon/Kindle go here: https://www.amazon.com/author/russellduffy -- For another side of CJ go here: sOMeThiNg For tHE wEeKeND, SiR?

No comments: