Friday, 20 July 2012


The rains continue. This must be the wettest July in years. Not much fun for those holidaying in Great Britain this year. Let’s hope it turns nice in time for the games.
Reading John le Carré at the moment. Now on his second George Smiley novel. Superb stuff. I wonder how I didn’t discover him sooner?

I have vowed not to buy nor take from the libray any books until I have read the fifty or so I have sitting on shelves in my collection. I bought them gods know when but have never so much as cast an eye over them.
Typing this now without myy spectacles on. I may regret this tomorrow when I can see all the mistakes i've made!
.
.
.
all words and art are copyright © of Russell 'C.J' Duffy.To view my books on Amazon/Kindle go here: https://www.amazon.com/author/russellduffy -- For another side of CJ go here: sOMeThiNg For tHE wEeKeND, SiR?

No comments: